Sorry this post is so late! At our November meeting we added another animal to our mural...the lion. Thanks for bringing in all the lion pictures! We also made our red robins and about me nests. I will remind everyone but they will need to bring the nests filled with pictures of things they do to take care of themselves to share in January. We also had a FABULOUS guest speaker, Mrs. Reid. Mrs. Reid is actually a first grade teacher at Coulson Tough so I know the kids got a kick out of that. She is also an avid volunteer at the Montgomery County Animal Shelter and is very knowledgable about working with and taking care of animals. She taught the girls how to be safe around animals and what to do if an animal approaches them. Finally we managed to squeeze in a fun craft...corn husk dolls. Thanks to everyone that was able to help that day. I might have bit off more than I could chew! Ha!

Next month is our Holiday Party at Liz and Clare Davis's house on December 20th! See you there!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.